Everyone from James Bond to Ernest Hemingway have their preferred Martini recipes. Try our favorite recipe out with your own homemade gin.
Makes One Cocktail
You Will Need:
- 4.5 oz Homemade Gin
- 1.5 oz dry vermouth
- 2 dashes lemon bitters
- Lemon twist
- Fill tall mixing glass with ice.
- Add Homemade Gin, vermouth and bitters to the mixing glass.
- Stir briskly until glass is frosted.
- Strain the Martini into a chilled cocktail coupe.
- Squeeze the lemon twist over glass to release its oils, run the peel over the rim of the glass, and drop into drink.