The Southside is a Gin-based, mint-flecked cocktail with a touch of lime. It's refreshing and is a wonderful way to use your Homemade Gin, perfect for a hot summer day.
Makes One Cocktail
You Will Need:
- 2 ounces Homemade Gin
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 3/4 ounce Lime Juice
- 1 Mint Sprig (for garnish)
- Add the mint, simple syrup, lime juice and bitters to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients lightly in the bottom of the shaker.
- Add the Homemade Gin and fill with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice cubes. Garnish with a mint sprig.